Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Stop Smoking Day 18

18 days without a cigarette. I'm at the point now that I hardly have any cravings for a cig anymore. I still have a few cravings but their minor and are easily dismissed.

Since I've quit 18 days ago. My health has improved dramatically.

  • No more chest pains
  • No more difficulty breathing
  • No more numbness or tingling in left arm,shoulders, or back
  • No more dizziness



I used to have a hard time falling asleep at night when I smoked. I'm falling asleep
about as soon as my head hits the pillow now.LOL. My sleeping is so much better. Everything is so much better without smoking.

I'm having a slight problem with energy. Somedays, I don't have hardly any energy. Some days I have energy. Don't understand it. I guess it's my bodys way of readjusting itself without being a smoker. I know the low energy is a phase that a lot of non smokers go through when they kick the habit.

Is anyone even reading this blog? I'll update again soon.

No comments: