Saturday, April 19, 2008

Stop Smoking Day 29

I believe The worse is now over and I can get on with my new life without cigarettes. Days 27, 28, and today 29 have been great. I haven't hardly had a craving during the last 3 days. Unlike my previous attempts to quit. I have energy now. I was totally lethargic during my 4 and a half month quit last year. That was one of the reasons I returned to smoking is because I felt so bad and had absolutely no energy.

Things are different this time. I'm happy, I have energy, I sleep like a baby. My health has improved so much in the last 29 days..it's just totally unbelievable. I'm also not thinking about cigarettes now. How good one would be after a big meal. That's how I relapsed last time. I kept fantasizing about smoking. One has to work up a deep hatred for cigarettes to quit long term. There's no getting around it.

Ifyou fantasize about cigarettes. How much you miss them. You will relapse at some future date. Theirs no getting around it. When that happens. You will take a puff and go right back into the bondage of cigarettes. CigsAre Not Your Friends They are poisonous garbage.

I know their will be a few rough roads ahead during this quit. I also know that the worse is behind me now. I just have to make the decision to never smoke again and then don't mope about it. Later.

No comments: